Agricultural & Biological Engineering Research
- European Agricultural and Biological Engineering (ABE) research is highly appreciated among its customers.
- It offers remarkable competition benefits for Europe in world markets.
- Agricultural engineers are the first choice of customers when they need experts to solve ABE problems
- European ABE research produces added value for the European land-based sector and related industries in each area of the food and non-food chain.
- It improves competitiveness of European production in world markets through enabling the formation of economically, environmentally and socially sustainable production.
- European ABE research is appreciated and its contribution is valued by key players throughout Europe
- The interface with industry is well established throughout the community
- Interdisciplinary and multinational science and engineering research groups are the common ways of working
- Special interest groups form a strong core of networking activity