The Society welcomes engineers and other professionals associated with engineering in agriculture, horticulture, forestry, amenity, landscape etc.
Here are some of the benefits of EurAgEng membership:
- reduced rates at AgEng conferences and CIGR conferences and many other events
- regular digital Updates as newsflashes or newletters for job vacancies, events, research calls etc.
- reduced rates to Biosystems Engineering, the official scientific journal of EurAgEng
- automatic member of CIGR, (International Commission of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering)
- opportunities to network with other professionals in industry and academia around Europe
- news on EC calls and consortia
- represent the profession at EC level
- exchange research results and technology
- access to the members' database to find project partners and collaborators
- development of pan-European university curricula
- support the work of the ENGAGE network of research institutes
- give something back to the profession - share knowledge and expertise with younger engineers
Contact the Secretary General for more information on how to join: [email protected]
The different types of membership and the fees for the year 2019 are:
- Member (en-bloc) - membership of EurAgEng by being a member of an accepted National Society. The National Society pays a yearly fee of 250 euro plus 16 euro per member (8 euro for under 35's). Applications for en-bloc membership should be made through your National Society. This is the normal route to membership of EurAgEng. National Society membership
- Member (student) - personal membership as a student for up to five years for a fee of 25 euro per year. Applications for Student Membership must be supported by the Professor or Head of Department. Please apply initially on the application form, and a form for the Professor to sign will be sent by mail. Application form
- Member (life) - personal membership for life for a once-only fee of 500 euro. Applications for Life Membership may be made on the application form Application form
- Member (individual) - personal membership at a fee of 65 euro per year. Applications for Individual Membership may be made on the application form Application form
Affiliated Organisation - membership by a company or institution which is in sympathy with the aims of the Society. The fee is 250 euro per year for organisations of up to 50 staff, and 500 euro per year for larger organisations. More details and an application form are available from the secretariat.